Noble Digital Concept

Subscribe For Noble Info updates!

We'll always deliver Noble Information to your Email address.

Wednesday 8 April 2015

I will be the last man standing – David Mark

Senate President, David Mark
Senate President David Mark has said that he will forever remain a loyal member of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, despite the fact that the party lost the March 28 Presidential Election.
Mark who stated this on Tuesday during his 67th birthday celebration Mass at the Catholic Chapel in his residence in Abuja stressed that those who defected from PDP to APC were fair weather friends.
He maintained that his confidence in the Party remained unshaken, adding that ‘’If I will be the last man standing, I will remain in PDP, defectors are fair weather friends.
“I have always assured you that I would do only those things that are honest in the eyes of my brothers and sisters.
“Whatever I have achieved today, it’s because you always remember me in your prayers.
“I have heard by way of rumor that I am decamping to APC, if I would be the last man standing, I would remain in PDP.
“The rumor is an unnecessary fabrication.
“I heard a newspaper said I am planning to decamp to APC, media men must verify cases before they publish such.
“I will remain in PDP and I we will try to restructure it.
“In politics, there must always be a winner and loser; this is not anything new to us.’’

Noble Information
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment