Noble Digital Concept

Subscribe For Noble Info updates!

We'll always deliver Noble Information to your Email address.

Thursday 13 November 2014

INTERVIEW: I feel great playing with Enyeama, Mikel, others- Enyimba’s Sokari

Bobby Sokari
By Gracious Akujobi                Enyimba FC and Super Eagles midfielder, Bobby Sokari is excited to be playing alongside big stars like Vincent Enyeama, Mikel Obi and other big names in the Super Eagles.
Sokari, who was recently called up to the national team by Coach Stephen Keshi, spoke to Noble Information in Abuja. Below are excerpts:
Noble Informstion: How do you feel being called up to the Eagles camp and playing alongside foreign based players?
SOKARI: It’s a privilege to play in the same team with the likes of Mike Obi and Enyeama. I am very happy because these are the people we have been watching in Europe, watching them playing for National team for a years but now I am playing with them. I feel great.
Noble Information: Where you jittery playing alongside them?
SOKARI: No. But the first time I entered camp there was something like that, but having played and trained with them I gained confidence afterwards.
Noble Information: Do you think you are going to get playing time in Congo?
SOKARI: I am not bothered if I play or not in Congo, the most important thing is for us to get the three points at stake .It’s a very big game in Congo but I believe the way the coach talk to us, the approach and everything coupled with the good players we have, victory on Saturday is sure.
Noble Information: Having played in the local league for some time and currently with Enyimba FC, when are you looking to join the swelling number of players playing their trade abroad?
SOKARI: I believe if everything comes out well, next January I will be in Europe by God’s grace.
Noble Information: Which of the leagues are you aiming to play?
SOKARI: Spain. That is where my target is, with my pattern of play, Spain is my preferred destination.
Noble Information: Thank you for speaking to Prompt News
SOKARI : It’s a pleasure.

Noble Information
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment